Torah in Motion is dedicated to exploring the intellectual richness and spiritual depths
of Judaism and to applying that wisdom to our everyday challenges. We at Torah in
Motion create a framework for dialogue among Jews of all ages and backgrounds.
Together with some of our Jewish world’s best leadership, program participants examine
today’s challenging issues.
We initiate a "conversation" – through either personal attendance or electronically
– where we can enrich our lives with knowledge and understanding of Judaism’s
role in contemporary society.
All our actions – our planning, programs, and materials – are facilitated by the
internationally-recognized experts and scholars who comprise our faculty and roster
of guest speakers. These brilliant minds come to our communities through both
face-to-face and on-line programs which are rooted in:
- The study of Torah
- Jewish law and tradition
- The desire to cultivate spirituality
- Intellectual openness and critical thinking
- Love and respect for all Jews
- The centrality of the Land and State of Israel
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards